Widdison Law Firm, Widdison Law Sioux City
505 Fifth Street, Suite 603 | Sioux City, IA 51101




What is personal injury law?

If you have been involved in a car accident, that was not your fault, and it resulted in an injury – contact Widdison Law firm. It is best to begin the process immediately, so we can protect your health and financial well-being. Most motor vehicle accidents involve traffic law and insurance law, which is why it is important to have experienced representation.

You don’t have to do this alone. We will deal with them and keep your best interest in mind. Call 712-202-0073 for a free consultation with Widdison Law Firm. You may also complete the form on our contact page.

In addition to motor vehicle accidents, Attorney Harold K. Widdison can represent clients in the follow cases:

-Motorcycle Accidents
-Bicycle Accidents
-ATV Accidents
-Boating Accidents
-Animal Bite Cases


What is Workers' Compensation? How do you file for Workers' Compensation?

If you’re hurt on the job, what do you do? Report your injury immediately. Don’t wait. Your employer cannot legally discipline or release you for reporting a legitimate injury claim. In the State of Iowa, you have 90 days to report an injury, unless the employer has actual knowledge of the injury. 

Workers’ compensation laws are designed to protect employees who suffer workplace injuries. When a worker’s fair claim is denied by an employer, his or her problems are often expanded to financial hardship due to the growing medical bills and loss of income.

If you have been injured on the job, contact Widdison Law Firm at 712-202-0073. We will move quickly and efficiently to ensure you receive the medical care and wage compensation that you deserve.


What is Family Law? What services do you offer under Family Law?

A divorce/dissolution of marriage case can involve many issues, such as child custody, child support, alimony and division of assets and liabilities. We have the knowledge and experience to handle all types of family law cases. 

Widdison Law Firm represents parents, children and grandparents in child custody cases. We have the experience to resolve custody disputes by mediation or litigation. We also handle cases which are not divorce cases, but deal with paternity/unwed parents. We are not afraid to take a case to trial if necessary!

We can assist with establishing child support, modifying an existing order, or enforcing an order. If your ex-spouse is not paying child support, we have the experience to get the Court to enforce its decrees and child support orders and get the money you deserve.

We have experience in handling private adoptions, stepparent adoptions, and subsidized adoptions.


What is Criminal Defense? Why would I need a Criminal Defense attorney?

Under the Constitution of our great country, all persons are presumed innocent until the State, by competent and reliable evidence, proves your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

Call us for an appointment to discuss your rights and options, even if you feel you will lose! The State has attorneys who know the law, and you should too.


What is administrative Law?

Administrative Law involves cases under agency regulation, such as, but not limited to, Social Security Disability, Iowa Department of Human Services, Iowa Department of Transportation, and Workers Compensation.

We have successfully represented clients before these agencies which have extensive and complicated rules, regulations and deadlines. 

Widdison Law Firm also provides representation to, but not limited to, the following cases:

• Appeals to the Iowa Court of Appeals and to the Iowa Supreme Court
• Medical Malpractice
• Wrongful Death
• Driver’s License Revocation
• Juvenile Cases
• Child in Need of Assistance
• Termination of Parental Rights
• Construction Litigation Cases
• Breach of Contract
• Bond Forfeiture
• Corporate Formation (L.L.C., P.C., etc.)
•Name Changes

Share by: